It’s about that time again where I break down some game for the women. I’m all about equal game opportunity so I love doing this. Women always ask me, “Why can’t I keep a man?” “Why do men just want to bang me and not wife me up?” “What am I doing wrong?” Those are all valid questions. Now before I get into a few reasons why, you have to make sure you are at least a 7 in the looks department. Anything below that and you’re not wifeable to a man who is true to the game. If you are at least a 7, he will have no problem upgrading you to dime status. You can reference here if you want to see where you stand. I know a lot of women have a false swag with the rise of hyena ass dudes but you really need to look yourself in the mirror. Let’s fuck comments on instagram or having a lot of guys twimping on your twitter doesn’t count. I digress on that. Ok, let’s get into some game. I’m going to give you reasons why you can’t get or keep a good man. If you’re doing anything of this, STOP immediately.
1. You Get Game From The Losing Team- I see this happening to women on a daily basis. A lot of you get dating advice from women with messed up relationships or man less, who try to bring you down with them. You listen to women who have run their course. Nothing they tell you has worked for them and it definitely won’t work for you. They project all that bitterness on to you. They’re just mad because they couldn’t use that game that you can use. Misery loves company. Don’t fall for that. You need to get some good game so you can know how to effectively deal with men. Forget your co-worker who married a simp. Forget your friend who hasn’t had a dude in years. All that shit doesn’t count. This is about you upgrading your game.
2. You Hang Around Hoodrats- This is a big reason why you can’t get a meet a quality guy. This is more for the Black women. A lot of you get put into a hoodrat bag. There’s this whole stereotype that Black women in general are hoodrats and that’s just not true. We all know it’s not true. The problem is a lot of Black women try to protect hoodrats. When a man says he doesn’t date hoodrats, it turns into he doesn’t like Black women and you’re misogynistic. No, I just don’t fuck with hoodrats. See quality men stay away from dusty dudes, simps and tricks. We get offended if you compare us to them. Protecting hoodrats is a big mistake a lot of you make. Separate yourself from all hoodrats. Charge your hoodrat friends to the game.
3. You Have A Broke Mentality- Perfect example of this is women who go on a date and take food to go. Please STOP doing that. I don’t even want to hear you were taught not to waste food. That’s that low-budget mentality. That’s not going to work if you are trying to make a GOOD impression. Just like you look at certain things, men look at certain things. This has nothing to do with being shallow. Everyone has certain things they look for and a quality dude won’t seriously date a woman with a low-budget mentality. I’ve gone out with women who declined to take food home. I’ve also been out with women who were like, “Yes wrap this out. I’ll take some ranch and hot sauce.” I knew they were low-budget after that. For a lot of women, getting a free meal is a come up. You’re use to guys just banging you so the free meal is your trophy. That’s why you want to bring it home. Charge that broke mentality to the game.
4. You’re Banging Dusty Dudes- A lot of women like to talk shit but you sleep with openly dusty dudes. Then you pretend you didn’t know he was like that. I understand there is a certain attractiveness for a rebellious type of guy. The guy who is spontaneous and doesn’t play by any rules. The problem with this is that the same thing that made you attracted to him, is what makes him not compatible for a relationship. He’s never going to play by any rules. You’re going to have to make a choice. Do you want a stable guy who is going to be there in the long run? Or do you want to bang dusty dudes and complain about not finding a good man? The choice is yours.
5. You Have Male Friends- I’ve said this a million times already and I’m going to keep saying it. Ladies, YOU DON’T HAVE MALE FRIENDS! Joey that talks to you on the phone and comes over to hangout wants to bang you. But let’s keep it 100 here. You know your male friends want to bang you. You get off on the attention. I think that’s played out but it is what it is if you want to stay single. Call your “male friend” and invite him over for sex. That will tell you everything you need to know. No real man in his right mind is going to be ok with his girl hanging around a bunch of guys that she KNOWS wants to bang her. It’s disrespectful. I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t want your dude hanging around a bunch of women that wanted to bang him.
Use all these tips to your advantage ladies. A lot of you are just missing minor things to really get the relationship you’re looking for. This will 100% get you where you need to be. Until we meet again…