1. I read the master your look post and the man codes summer edition. I’m dressing better and my confidence is growing. I’m having problems with my shoes. I only have sneakers right now and I want to step my shoe game up. What are some good shoes to wear during the summer?
Having an assortment of shoes is key. Loafers and boat shoes are great for the summer. Also you can wear wingtips and bucks. Actually, you should have all these different types of shoes. I would start with the basic black and brown colors. When you get comfortable you can start experimenting with different colors. Make sure you clean/polish your shoes after every use. Taking care of your shoes will make them last even longer. I’m still wearing shoes from over two years ago. Here are a few links of the shoes I’m rocking right now: boat shoes, wingtips, bucks and loafers.
2. I’ve been dating this girl for the past three years. I moved in with her and her mom. In the beginning everything was good. She was paying all the bills and taking care of me. I just wanted to stay for a few months while I stacked some money. I lost my job because of a random drug test (I smoke weed). Now my girl is acting weird. She’s staying out late, getting a lot of late night phone calls and she’s been lying to me; she is becoming very disrespectful. How do I fix this? Should I be worried?
Wow, where do I start? As a man, you should NEVER become dependent on your woman. The first mistake you made was moving in with your girl and her mom. That’s insane man! Nothing good can come from that situation. To top it off, you got way too comfortable. Instead of handling your business, you are smoking weed and losing your job. C’MON man! Right now you are in a mother child relationship. A woman’s maternal instincts will kick in and she will help you. Unfortunately, she will lose all respect for you in the process. This is why she is staying out late and disrespecting you. Put the weed down and take control of your life. Get out of that house tonight! You’re better off at your own mom’s house. At least you can maintain some dignity. This relationship with your girl is over, donzo. You can’t come back from this. Get your shit together first and then you can go back into the dating field. Focus on making money, get your own place and you will be good.
3. I’ve been hooking with this girl for a few months now. She’s 19 and I’m 22. I just found out she has a boyfriend. To make matters worst, I work with the kid. He’s actually pretty cool. I’ve been chopping up game with her and I know she wants to be with me. How can I make this work?
The first thing you have to do is keep it mackish and let this dude know about his girl. Let him know that his girl is the neighborhood jump-off. You can’t be smiling in this kid’s face and low-key banging his chick. That’s sucker shit. Also, this is a dangerous situation you’re putting yourself in. You don’t know what kind of simp bones this dude has in this body. Next thing you know, he runs up on you at work with a gun and a Brian McKnight CD! Immediately charge this girl to the game. Find a girl that doesn’t have a boyfriend. Keep me posted on this. I want to know what happens with the kid.
4. I’ve been using a few online dating websites. I have improved my profile and pictures. Women are actually starting to message me first and I’m getting a lot more profile views. I’m having difficulties getting phone numbers though. What’s the best way to get phone numbers online?
The key to online dating is to move quickly; four messages MAX! Online dating has a lot of women that are just attention whoring. You need to weed them out. When I was using online dating, this is the message I would use:
“I like to believe that I’m a good judge of character, so I’m going to give you my number. But be warned that if you stalk me, I will call the authorities on you. xxx-xxx-xxxx. Call me Tomorrow around (whatever time you want her to call you).”
The reason why you give her a date and time to call is because you want to make sure she is bringing 100% cooperation to the table. That’s how you MUST deal with women. You have to look at your game as being sacred and only worthy for a select few. You don’t want to waste good game on women who are not going to be receptive. Calling women and chasing after them is just not going to cut it. Remember, 100% cooperation. Also don’t forget her nickname.
5. I have my first date with a girl I met at the mall. I’m nervous about what to do. Where should I take her? How much money should I spend? Should I kiss her?
Calm down my dude! Take a deep breath and RELAX. I get a lot of emails like this ALL THE TIME! I’m going to tell you the same thing I tell the other guys. You can’t look to me for some type of game potion. The game doesn’t work that way. You have to come up with your own date ideas and use your own swag. You may like shit that I have no interest in and vice versa. All I can do is give you the game principles. You know this girl better than I do. Now with first dates, you have nothing to be nervous about. This girl is already into you that’s why she is going out on a date with you. You know what, take date out of it. No pressure involved. It’s just two people meeting up doing something fun. All you have to remember to do is lightly tease her, make her laugh and focus the conversation on her. You can even tell her what color big wheel you had growing up. Just keep the conversation light. Don’t start confessing your dreams and goals. Before you start doing all of that you want to make sure this girl is worthy. Also, don’t spend no more than $20. You don’t want her to put you in a trick bag. You have to remember that you end how you start with women. Again, just relax and you should be ok.
This has been another installment of ask & you shall receive. Keep the emails coming guys. I LOVE chopping up game with you all!