Back at it with more man codes/game codes or game rules. The summer is a few weeks away and I want all of you to be prepared. I want you to be ready with your game. Let’s get into the game.
1. You Are Not Going To Be In The Friend Zone- I see this all the time with men. You guys are being caught in the friend zone because you are coming at these women like friends. The summer is short. It’s time to start closing the deal. Too many of you are lurking around women and acting like buddies. Put your bid in guys. “Hey you seem pretty cool and I’m pretty cool. I’m feeling something so let’s do this.” Be bold with your game. “If you want friends go to Facebook. I want to see what’s up with you.” If she’s not feeling it just charge her to the game and go to the next woman. Also you don’t have to seem thirsty. There is a thin line between being bold and being thirsty. Just let them know you’re not trying to be buddies. When you are honest with your game, women will respect you. If you really want to be friends that’s cool in the game. Just don’t lie to yourself.
2. You MUST Wear The Correct Shorts- I’ve always talked about how looking your best is going to make things easier for you. Now that it’s getting nice out, I see a lot of men wearing the wrong things. You really can’t have true to the game energy wearing the wrong things. There is a thin line between mackish and moist. Now if you decide to wear shorts, they should rest on your knees or slightly higher. Your shorts MUST have the correct fit. If your shorts are too high that’s a violation and if they are too long that’s a violation. Now if your shorts are tight all on your thighs, those are booty shorts and that’s moist. If your shorts are tight and too long, those are Capri pants and that’s also moist. Personally, I don’t really wear shorts. I wear chinos, cotton pants and linen pants in the summer. I usually only wear shorts to the beach. If you decide to wear shorts, follow this simple guideline.
3. Stop Gassing Extra Average Women- You already know how to get dimes and what makes her a dime. It’s time for you to upgrade your game. The problem is that we have a lot of 5s and 6s acting like dimes. They have a false swag. This is because you dudes with low self-esteem and zero standards are bullshitting these women. You chip away at your own self-esteem doing this. It’s time to step it up. Please keep your game at a certain level. I’m not telling you to be disrespectful or anything like that. I’m all about being courteous. Some of you dudes love to put a lot of extras on shit. Mostly because you don’t want to ruin your chances of sex. Stop lying to women to have sex with them! That’s not what being true to the game is about. Respect the game and be honest.
4. You Should NEVER Wear A Tongue Ring- MAJOR violation of the game. I know you may think this is edgy, but it’s not. A tongue ring really only has one use. That’s for sucking dick! If you prefer men, that’s cool in the game. I’m not talking about you. I’m talking to the men that are straight and have a tongue ring. I don’t know how this started but it’s not mackish guys. Don’t listen to the women that say this is “cool” or “sexy”. Deep down they know that shit is moist as hell. A lot of times women don’t want to hurt your feelings. You can’t give off true to the game energy with a tongue ring.
5. Having The Energy Of Money– I want all of you to start having the energy of money. A lot of people have this broke energy. If you act broke all the time, you will stay broke. A lot of people have brokenness in their minds. Sometimes you have to understand the energy of money. This doesn’t mean floss and trick. Just don’t act like you’re struggling all the time. It’s just draining and unnecessary. A lot of you are acting more broke than you really are. When you continue to act broke, you tell yourself subconsciously that money is hard to come by. Then you start doing scandalous shit to get money. All you really need to do is be creative to get money (selling drugs doesn’t count). You do have to put in work and dedication. Creativity is key though. Also don’t use the recession as an excuse. The same people doing that were acting broke before that anyway. Remember, you are not as broke as you think you are. All you have to start doing is prioritizing. Charge that broke energy to the game.
Look out for more of the Man Up Series!