Happy New Year to you all! Every year I always write down all the different things that happened to me throughout the year. It doesn’t matter if it’s good or bad, I write that shit down. Then, I take out all the negative things and make sure I do everything in my power to make sure something like that doesn’t happen again. This helps me upgrade myself and I always try to upgrade those around me. The game is changing and we all need to make the necessary adjustments. We should all live by this game. Remember, the game is NOT all about getting with women and having as much sex as possible. The game is a lifestyle, a movement and growing yourself as a man. Let’s get into some 2012 game resolutions.
1. Get Your Money Up- The way the finances are going in the country, everyone needs to get assets or an asset. Something that makes money for you that you are in control of. Just having a job isn’t going to cut it anymore. You need to invest in something that is going to make money for you. It doesn’t have to be something big. Invest in a restaurant, clothing store, art gallery, dog walking business. It doesn’t matter as long as it’s making money for you. Guys this doesn’t mean to go buy a brick of drugs. I already know how some of you are. Charge that shit to the game. This is about making money the legal way. The way you make your money has a lot to do with the quality of your game and your confidence in your game. Also, DON’T QUIT YOUR JOB that you currently have. You can have something along with your job. Now you have two checks coming in. That never hurts. I have a financial background so this wasn’t hard for me to do. I started a few retirement accounts that are just growing for me. I’m 26 and one of my goals is to be retired at 40! Everyday I do everything in my power to make sure that happens.
2. Doing New Things- This means going to new places and doing things you haven’t done before. This helps your game when you are dealing with women. When you travel to different places, you meet different women. Different women have different energy that you may vibe with. Make it a point to travel more. A lot of guys get stuck just dealing with the same women in their neighborhood. Being stuck on the same block just makes you a hater. Everyone knows the biggest haters are the people who haven’t been anywhere. Hating= frustration. You really don’t know what else is out there until you have seen it for yourself.
3. Charge All Losers To The Game- You don’t want any losers in your circle. All these dudes whining and complaining about nothing. Just charge them. All they really do is just feed off your behavior. They look for you to enable being negative. They will only bring you down. This even goes for family members. Sometimes your family members will hate on you more than someone in the street. If you have a cousin that tries to talk you out of doing something productive, drop him. You may have a hating ass Aunt. Charge her. Don’t think a family member cannot be charged to the game. 2012 is the year to rid yourself of all losers and haters.
4. Take Responsibility- Right now we live in a culture and society, where it is cool to blame everyone else for something that goes wrong in our lives. “I can’t get ahead because of this person at my job”, “my family has held me back”, “the economy sucks”, “these women keep doing me wrong”. STOP with the excuses. Its time to look in the mirror and take responsibility. Taking responsibility makes you a better, thorough person. I rather be a thorough man, being on top of my shit and being an expert in my field. That’s cool in the game with me. Don’t let anyone or anything hold you back.
5. Expand your Vocabulary- EDUCATE Yourself! This especially goes out to my black people. In 2012 you need to start reading more books and expanding your mind. Reading more will help your vocabulary. I was watching a youtube clip about the new air Jordan’s release. Besides the fact that people were going crazy over a pair of damn sneakers, they interviewed a black girl. She says, “People got they babies out herr, its cold and they wrap up in blankets. What if yo child get ammonia for a pair of shoes? It’s not wort it.” Are you fucking kidding me. Ammonia? Wort it? It’s 2012 and this is what we still have going on. That is unacceptable. You want to be someone who is articulate. This will help you in all aspects of your life. Books are everywhere. Find something that peaks your interest and read it.
6. Put Your Ego Away- Stop letting your ego get in the way of your game. Ego has destroyed many men. I know a lot of dudes that when it comes to learning game, they always say the same things. “I don’t need to learn game”, I don’t need to work on my overall greatness, “I don’t need a dating coach”, “I don’t need advice on how to get women”, “I have all the game I need. All that stuff should be common sense”. I know some of you have heard this before. These are the same guys that I see getting get caught up everyday day. Licking sneakers on TV, tricking on women (future post), getting set up, rob and getting taken to court for bull shit. All they have to do is put their ego to the side and realize they could learn something.
2012 is going to be a great year. Respect the game, follow these basic tips and everything will be alright.
Afterthought: Don’t forget to Master Your Looks!