Our favorite female blogger is back at it again. When we last heard from Nova, she was showing us how to send attractive women messages online. Also, she ended up having a select few of guys that were doing the right things to keep her interested. I’m sure you all would like to know what happen with these guys. Did anyone close the deal? Did anyone get into the dreaded friend zone? I’m here to present Reemachronicles Nova Edition……
Here is where we left off with the guys I ultimately left the POF party with.
So guy number (1) He was fun to talk to and sarcastic like me. I found out he had the same career as me. He was good-looking but never the type to actually talk to offline (see him at a bar; I would not talk to him). It was quite interesting to see him talking to me. Very witty, but then after I was not able to get a drink with him that weekend, I was going out-of-state and then he just disappeared.
Guy number (2) Was horrible at contacting me back. So, like Reema says, I “Charged him to the game”.
Guy number (3) He was the only one to set stable communication me. He would reply back pretty fast and responded to my comments. But I started to notice, figuring out how his days are spent, he has a very dull routine. Now I explained my very active lifestyle in my description of my profile. So I noticed he really did not have much to say or talk about. He just always respond to what I was saying and when I kept asking more things about him, there really didn’t seem much for him to say. I put forth a lot of effort on this one, even Skyped with him when I was out-of-state. But then I really started to think about that number (1). But by the time I went to set a meeting, he was out of the market. Go figure. Since I was really losing attraction to (3) I had to do it, put him in the friend zone.
Nova tips for guys in danger of the “Friend Zone”:
1) Be interesting: Have something unique about you.
2) Don’t be too available: Funny as it sounds you can be too available. It was nice having him talk all the time but makes me realize he had no life.
3) Give me a little hint you’re attracted to me. If you talk to me as only a friend, you will be ONLY a friend.
4) Be witty. This might be the one thing I find the most attractive; if a guy is witty he keeps me on the edge he has my full attention. Sure it makes you sound smart, but also catches me off guard.
5) Remember things I say. It is annoying repeating about things that I may have said more than twice about. If you don’t care, I won’t care about being with you.
If these don’t work most likely she already has moved on to someone else.
Reema’s Take- Another job well done Nova. You guys have to remember that sometimes you just have to be bold with the game. Another case of a guy just being dull and boring. If a woman is interested in you, she will make it easy for you like Nova did. Guy #3 was just too scared to do anything. I will do something on closing the deal with women. Also, don’t forget to check out Nova’s blog. She chops up some good game for the guys are girls. AND yup, she’s pretty cute too.