Continued from part one here. Part one went over a week on POF from a women’s point of view. The second part is her suggestions for you guys. Nova, take it away:
My suggestions to the Fellas
1. Do not put “Hi” on the subject line. Unless the girl does not get as much emails as I did, there is no way I could go through them all. Put something that can draw me in. Some good ones were “Good profile but…”, “We have something in common” ,“I’m Confused…”, or anything about her profile.
2. Women care more about what you say then what you look like shirtless, but we would want to see that later. I like the eye candy of a shirtless guy, but unless you’re looking for a superficial girl the first time I “see” you, I want it to be your face and if I can see myself going out with you.
3. DO NOT copy and paste your emails to every girl. If you want to be like the guy who called me Jennifer. It is like being called a different name during sex, not cool. Be original.
4. Don’t diss yourself, it’s sad. Saw guys say “I understand if you don’t reply.” I just get sad for you. I can’t take care of someone else’s self-esteem issues.
5. Too direct, telling me you want to kiss me or marry me and this is the first message you sent to me. I wonder if it is for real or spam.
Reema’s Talk– Job well done Nova. Again, these are all things I’ve already told you guys about. Maybe coming from an attractive woman you guys will start to listen. Don’t forget to check her out her blog. She chops up some really good game.