I’ve received some good feedback on the original Man Up post. A lot of you guys requested some more information on this topic. Sometimes you have to give the people what they want.
1. Never Implicate Another Mans Infidelity– This is an important one. This has been an unwritten rule for centuries. You don’t want to imply to another mans girlfriend/wife/side chick that he is creeping on the side. Even if you have direct knowledge of the situation, you don’t want to be exposing other guys. Currently we have a lot if guys into gossip and snitching. That is so unman like, un player like and un mackish like. Even if you disagree with what he is doing, you just don’t expose him like that. If a guy’s girl calls you up and ask you if you were with him, you only need two responses. “Let me call you back”, or “that’s between you guys, let me call you back.” You then call him and get the story straight.
2. Never Adjust Other Men’s Clothes– If you see a guy with his shirt untucked in the back, his tie crooked, his fly opened, or even his collar sticking up, you do NOT go and try to zip up his pants, fix his collar, tuck in his shirt, or try to fix his tie. That is something that women do to bond with guys. That is like an icebreaker for them. “Hey let me fix your tie”, “let me help you with your collar.” Guys, you don’t need go over and fix anything. You just let him know what’s wrong. “Hey homie, go fix your shirt/zip your pants,” or whatever is needed.
3. Your Shirt MUST Cover Your Full Torso– Listen, I understand you work out and you want to show off your body. You must/should do it the right way. I see guys all the time trying to show off their abs. They’ll wear a shirt that is cut off at the top and have their abs showing. Yes, your abs are showing but you look moist. You just cancelled everything out. I was looking at some fashion show pictures and these guys were wearing shirts where the abs and lower chest were covered, but the shoulders were not. I want you guys to know that shit is moist as hell. Let me stop the trend before it starts. THAT IS A DAMN TUBE TOP your wearing. Your shoulders, abs, chest hair, or belly button should never be showing. Cover your full torso.
4. Never Stay On Hold When Talking To Women On The Phone– When I’m on the phone with women and they put me on hold, I wait five seconds. That is the time it takes for her to click over, and let the person on the other line know, she will call them back. Keeping someone on hold for a long time is rude. If you’re on hold thirty seconds or more, she’s probably on the phone with the next dude. Don’t wait on hold looking like a lame. You should always have something better to do. Only exception is family members. Then you can stay on hold as long as you please.
5. Leave The Drug Game Alone– This is the MOST important rule of them all. If you don’t listen to anything I ever say, LISTEN to this. I know a lot of guys try to be on some tough, street shit. The drug game is not what it use to be. All you guys are doing right now is just snitching on each other, and attention whoring on youtube. The drug game is OVER. Don’t even act like you’re in the drug game. I saw a youtube video that other day with these guys bragging, showing off drugs and money. This video was at least twenty minutes long. It detailed their full operation. The cops got a hold of the video; everyone has been arrested and will be sent to jail. It’s time to get a real job and upgrade yourself.
Again, you can still be successful in life and with women doing all these things. The chronicles is not for you if you’re not looking to always upgrade yourself and those around you. Keep emailing and spreading the word about the chronicles. The feedback has been great. Thank you all.